Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Ask an Artist" blog article about me and new news!

Recently, I went from a full-time staff manager of   Blue Buddha Boutique  to a part-time worker by choice.  I needed to concentrate on running my own business, Elemental Art Jewelry, my absolute dream job!  As I recently have been running my own business with more of a fire under me, I was asked to contribute an interview for the Blue Buddha blog about running a chainmaille jewelry business.  Sweet!

It is a great article done in conjunction with Vanessa Walilko of Kali Butterfy, who is a great friend and cohort of mine!
Please check out this fabulous article here:
Ask an Artist: 
How can I get started selling my chainmaille jewelry?


But wait, there's more to tell you!

In early October, I worked with 3 amazing artists on a new photoshoot for my rubber chainmaille bikini, originally featured in Kilter Magazine Summer 2010.  I needed to have more detail photos of the bikini to be able to enter it in art contests and to promote it to retail locations who specialize in fetish wear.  Here is a sneak peek of the photos done by Guillu Photography.  Amazing mask done by revolutionary body painter, Lily Gonzalez and the model who made our mouths drop wide open, due to her beauty & confidence--Ammunition!


Last bit of good news is:

Acceptance to the Bucktown Bazaar Art Show!  This show will be November 27th & 28th at Holstein Park Fieldhouse (2200 North Oakley, Chicago), 11am-5pm both days.

Alright, another chance to introduce Elemental Art Jewelry to the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment and they will appear within 24 hours if approved.